Re: Book making techniques

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 14:50:53 PDT

Ahhh, sounds like my room last year. I went in and organized - when I left
at the end of the day I was ready to walk in and start teaching. Got to
school and discovered that all the boxes of discards from EVERYONE in the
building were piled in my room, along with sacks and sacks of trash. The
custodians just didn't know where else to put the stuff...... (can we say
"dim lightbulbs here"???). This year our buildings are undergoing major
renovations so we will be unable to enter the buildings until Aug. 19. We
get 3 days to organize before all those fun meetings start. I have 3 rooms
this year to organize - looks like I'll be working till midnight plus the
weekend to get ready.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I had cleaned and re-organized my classroom before I left for summer...and
> when I got back, the custodians had all the tables and cabinets from both
of
> my classrooms crammed into a corner of one room...plus, everything was
> stacked on top of each other. And then to top it off...they only cleaned
> the floors in the empty room.
> Carolyn

---