Re: Painting Windows

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 15:20:32 PDT

Re: if painting windows are a fire hazaard.

We can paint the windows ONLY if there is a way that the fire department can see in. Apparently they need to see inside the room if there are any 'victims' to be rescued. Have you thought about a light blocking shade that you can roll down when you need to and then roll up for the rest of the time.

San D

---