Painting Windows

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 11:51:11 PDT

Does anyone know if painting the windows in your classroom would be a breaking a fire regulation. Here in Oklahoma we can't put anything in the window that is flammable such as curtains. Metal blinds are the only thing allowed and they are so expensive. I want to paint my windows black using tempera paint, so that it would block some of the light out and I could get better direct light on my still life setups. Plus it would aid in showing slides.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Thanks and Blessings
Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---