technical question-oil painting

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 10:26:32 PDT

HELP-How long does it take an oil painting to dry?-I've started working with a photographer-some of his clients wanted oil portraits done as well as photo portraits. I just finished the first one last night-but it is VERY wet-it's been ages since I used oils- I thinned down the paint with linseed oil too and wonder if I put in too much-I would just touch my brush in the linseed and then mix it in the paints. Thanks.Barb