Plenty of Biggers respondants - Thanks

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 10:01:52 PDT

Hello again -

Thanks to to those of you who expressed interest in
this project.

I've had enough people respond already, more quickly
than I could even get in contact with my local
colleagues via phone, I might add! But we didn't want
the response on only local people, to make sure we're
addressing a broad enough audience.

I can't wait until the site goes up later this fall -
hopefully...I will post it here and it will
theoretically still be open for continued response.

Thanks again, Dawn