Passing Frida info on to you

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 09:44:10 PDT

FridaMovie.com Newsletter // July 30, 2002
'Frida' opens Venice Film Festival
New video clips & interview online

http://www.fridamovie.com

'Frida' will open the 59th Venice Film Festival (August 29). Salma Hayek,
Tom Hanks, Sophia Loren and Julianne Moore are expected to attend.
The biopic directed by Julie Taymor competes against 'Road to Perdition'
(Sam Mendes), 'Full Frontal' (Steven Soderbergh) and The Hours (Stephen
Daldry)
- to name just a few.

You will find 4 brand-new video clips from 'Frida' on our website:
Scene 1 - Nelson Rockefeller (Edward Norton) confronts Diego Rivera
Scene 2 - Frida shows her paintings to Diego
Scene 3 - Frida, Diego & David Siqueiros (Antonio Banderas) in a
drinking contest
to win a dance with Tina Modotti (Ashley Judd)
Scene 4 - Frida & Diego discuss the future of their relationship

The Spanish edition of Vogue published an interview with Salma Hayek
that is now available in our press section.

Enjoy your stay at FridaMovie.com

// Passed on from Woody in KC

--
This one soars: