table signs and movement!

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 08:25:38 PDT

Eeek! Woody, now you've given me something to worry about! I've been
hanging the signs for 4 years now and never had the motion detectors set
off. I know they complain about stuff in the hallways falling and
setting them off. Maybe the one in my room doesn't work! I hang them
with fishing line on little swivel clips that hook into the metal
framework for the drop ceiling. Never had trouble with the fire marshall
either-but then I've never seen the fire marshall since our building
first opened!
          Jeryl

---