Re: reporting to AOL

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 06:42:18 PDT

I use a program called mailwasher that allows you to view e-mails while they
are still on your server. I bounce back all spam through this program so
that the spammers will read my e-mail as "undeliverable". I have cut my spam
90%! My other peeve is telemarketers - did anyone else see on the news the
other night that it is legal for them to call your cell phones. Isn't this
like sending junk mail "postage due"?
~Michal

> I know others on the list believe you should never respond to junk e-mail.
> But I find the above works.

---