RE: the pledge...and ensuing confusion of Larry's...!!!

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 06:52:04 PDT

Yes, Larry. I'm the other "Larry". We've run into this before, but
hadn't seen us get confused in a while. I always sig my posts as below,
and people can call me 'Lawrence' or just 'Hey, you' if it makes it
easier.
<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/033102/033102smile_1_prv.gif

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

> Was I right at least that Madafo was responding to "a" Larry???

  _____

 <http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn22>
Upgrade OutlookR - Add COLOR to your Emails
<http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn22>
OutlookR is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation

---