Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: the pledge...and ensuing confusion of Larry's...!!!

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 06:52:04 PDT

Yes, Larry. I'm the other "Larry". We've run into this before, but
hadn't seen us get confused in a while. I always sig my posts as below,
and people can call me 'Lawrence' or just 'Hey, you' if it makes it

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

> Was I right at least that Madafo was responding to "a" Larry???

Upgrade OutlookR - Add COLOR to your Emails
OutlookR is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation