Re: the pledge...and ensuing confusion of Larry's...!!!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 20:08:03 PDT

Okay...I'm having an identity crisis now....

Ssheesh....reading along, I guess another Larry is being addressed!!! So,
unless everyone finds my opening my life with my family interesting, I'll
apologize to all! Then again...for some reason, my email digest really
scrambled the post I thought was from Madafo...and then to me. Was I right
at least that Madafo was responding to "a" Larry??? hahaha....holy cow!

Oh well.... I'm gettin wierded out now!!!
(that's an opinion perhaps with an unfounded basis for the ought!)
hahaha...

Larry

---