Re: suggestions for table artists for coming year??

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 19:31:11 PDT

It's well worth doing, but things do happen.
We had to take our signs down each night
because the slightest movement would set
off the alarms. My students hung them back
up each morning. Quite soon they were saying,
"The alarms are off during the day, but on at
night." "They don't care about us, just the stuff."
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: