I need feedback on a group project on Dr. J. Biggers

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 18:55:12 PDT

I need three people to evaluate my component of a
class project, as well as give an impression of what's
successful/missing, etc. on the overall project
development.

We are developing curricular resources for a possible
web-site. The web-site will be created by another
group, but we are gathering the initial information.

If you e-mail me personally, I will respond (to you
personally) with the link that leads to our
e-classroom. We have a time frame for getting
Texas time. Texentricism at its best. Central time, I
think, for most people.

I thought I could get some great feedback from you
guys, since you do this most of the time anyway.

Thanks for your help,
Dawn

dawnstien@yahoo.com