re: carrers with art degree

---------

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 14:57:14 PDT

Yes, I know that it's true - there are careers on the list that require something other than an arts degree - SO....I'm going to change my title to  "Careers related to ART".....however, you all have a PDF file...so, unless you have PDF writer - you can't alter it....you will have to cut and paste a new title on - not a huge deal...the font by the way, if you want the same is called Hobo  (also known as Vagabond).....

all the best!  35 days until the first day of school for those of us in Ontario Canada!

sue stevens