Re: printing ink question......

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 14:37:25 PDT

Just FYI:

When printing multicolor prints last year, we found that by
adding white ink to each color caused it to dry better. We
were just trying to get lighter colors. Our many layers of
ink tended to not be as sticky after drying as past years.
Thought this might be of some interest, Woody in KC

We still put wax paper between each dried print just in case.

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: