Last Supper wall?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 12:05:43 PDT

Hi, all,

I've been searching for 30 minutes for an image of the entire wall on
which Leonardo's Last Supper is painted. There's a picture of it in
Gombrich's book and I think it would be interesting to download and
print for my students to see the entire effect of it. I wanted them to
see how Leonardo matched the perspective lines with the actual lines of
the room, so it looks like an extension of the dining hall. I've given
up...does anyone know a site?

Maggie

---