Re: printing ink question......

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 09:36:22 PDT

This may come too late - just came into school for some work - I was just
in a class with a lot of other art teachers and we were discussing this
very question. The Speedball works fine for me and comes thought the big
school supply locally - but i have also tried the Daniel Smith water
soluble and find that it is very slow to dry - one of the teachers had
been on the testing board here (Seattle) and had advised them that they
didn't have it quite right. She recommends the Dick Blick, which I want
to try now.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---