Departure from list

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 09:09:48 PDT

I'll be leaving the list for about 4 weeks while my wife joins me in a  visit to our daughter , son in law and granddog in Heidelberg, Germany. Planning on also driving through France to visit the D-Day beaches in Normandy and hope to see Giverny and Monet's gardens if all goes well. Unfortunately, we plan on being back in time to return to school in September.

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY