Re: Book making techniques

---------

From: Myriam Ramos (cemy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 17:53:52 PDT

> I'm sure there must be some good texts out there on the
subject.
> Perhaps a printmaker will step forward to lead the
way......

> -Robert
> Williamsburg, VA

Robert,
Davis has a good book: "Handmade Books and Cards" but the
best, to me, are by Shereen LePlantz. They have easy to
follow instructions and the illustrations are very good.
 Try it on your own and you'll be hooked. It's really fun
and yo can get very creative.

Good luck,
Myriam

  Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail