re: careers in art poster

---------

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 13:43:09 PDT

Hi everyone.

I guess that the PDF format for the careers in art poster works for some, but not those who get the digest list....(I for example did not get my own attachment)....

So....for those who would like it, please e-mail me directly at

stevenss2000@hotmail.com

and I will simply e-mail the PDF file directly to you.

Have a good day all.....sue stevens