Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

printing ink question......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 13:15:48 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
I want to do some block printing this's been awhile...and I'm
ordering some supplies now.
I've always used Speedball printing ink but see a brand in the catalogs I've
never used called "Demco". Is anyone familiar with it? It's a whole lot
cheaper...$4.18 as opposed to Speedball at $6.95 a tube. Is there is a whole
lot of difference in the two and do you "get" what you "pay" for in this

Eagerly waiting for your answers as I'd like to turn in this order tomorrow.
Thanks ahead of time. Toodles.....Bunki