Re: Book making techniques

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 10:20:46 PDT

Carolyn,
We use about 8 cloth pins, two for each side, to hold the book together and drill the holes on the end using an electric drill. If your children are too young to drill it themselves they could hold it down while you drill the holes for them. I would make sure both of you have safety glasses on and be sure to put a board underneath the book so as not to mar any table. I work with high school students so there may be other safety consideration that I am not aware of.

Blessings,
Joe