New Member, New Teacher, and Art on a Cart

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (leann_escoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 06:44:41 PDT

Hi. Read through the archives and think you are all a great group of
teachers. I am a new teacher and just got my first job. I will be teaching
grades K-5 (which I was hoping for), however I will not have my own
classroom and I will be traveling to 3 different schools. Yikes. I have
plenty of lesson plans but am not sure how to work out some things. I am
going to find out how I can properly store works in progress, but the school
does want a majority of my projects to be completed in one class period. Can
anyone give my any tips etc. on how to better prepare myself to be a
traveling teacher. I plan to try the water in spray bottle and baby wipes
for clean up. But what are some other things I can do. The more I think
about the situation I will be encountering the more nervous I become. I do
have another offer in a public school teaching grades 7-8 and I would have
my own room. However I do really want the K-5 job in private school. Sorry
about the length of the post and thanks in advance for responding.
Thanks,
LeAnn

---