Book making techniques

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 16:56:20 PDT

Need some help on book making.

I want my students to make their own sketchbooks and I want them to sew them
together.

How do I make the holes in the paper...or what is the best way to do this?

I've made them before, but they were small enough that we could use a
long-arm stapler. This time, I want the books to be 9x12".

Any tips, hints, etc. would be appreciated...
Carolyn

---