Re: Field Trip

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 16:06:40 PDT

Congratulations Ricardo on the birth of your son!! - no need to be
nervous- get some good parents and tell the kids that if they have to be
asked by the docent to settle down, that they will sit on the bus.
Also, I have my students do a "study guide" when I take them, so they
focus on why they are there.
Betsy

Ricardo Ramirez wrote:

> Excellent information! Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. My wife and
> I just had our fifth child on the 26th of July at 4:50pm. His name is
> Elijah Cole and he weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20 inches long.

---