Re: Supplies

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 15:58:07 PDT

My suggestions: If you have other elementary or what ever grade level)
in your district, see how much they get and say that you need the same.
Also, There is a recommendation I THINK from NAEA that gives a suggested
minimum. You need at least two dollars min/per and 3 is more like it.
Also, Show her the standards that list the mediia that the students are
supposed to learn, and then tell her how much you need to meet those
standards. As an absolute last resort, talk to the PTO ( which may
cause some friction) and let them know how much you get and ask them for
money to provide the art esperiences that you want for their children.
Sorry to hear about this. I do hope it works out for you, I remember
telling one principal, that toilet paper rolls could only go so far, and
I didn't particulary care to have them donated for sanitary reasons...
LOL.
Betsy

Margaret Jones wrote:

> Hi, this year I have a real problem. Last year we got a

---