Need an online Calendar / Free ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 15:47:42 PDT

I was checking dates on our school districts online calendar and
found out that it was created using a free service. I have since
created my own personal online calendar. I posted it on my web
site in place of the one I used last year. It was fairly easy to
figure out how to create. The best thing is that I can add or
delete information anytime online. Anyone can use it.
        http://www.calendars.net/indexnof.htm
There are no popup adds with this service.
                                                Woody in KC
A link to my calendar is at the top my home page. I should password
protect it before school starts. Kids learn quickly how to change things.
Elementary teachers could post student birthdays. It has an e-mail
alert feature that I haven't tried out yet.

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: