To Sue Stevens-re: art careers

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 15:48:19 PDT

Hi Sue, thanks for this great list. I used to have a link to the 212
art careers from my website to the scribbles art site which had them
listed. They have rearranged their site, and I can no longer find the
link. If anybody out there knows of a site that I can link right to,
could you please let me know? I will have your list posted for my open
house, Sue, which is coming mid-Aug. Thanks again.
Betsy

---