Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:museum visits

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 12:36:38 PDT

Wow! Thanks to you and everyone else I should be able to plan a safe,
educational and fun field trip to the museum! I am enjoying the
wonderful advantages of this eduational chat line!

>>> 07/24/02 08:38AM >>>
For some tips on visiting a museum with your classes, you can visit the
Mpls. Institute of Art's online section entitled, "Getting More From
Visit". The info can be found at the ArtsConnected site.

First, go to:

Then click on Art Gallery.

On the following page, click on "More Adventures" on the right hand side
the screen.

Then on the subsequent page, scroll down to "Get More From Your Visit".

There are some really good tips for visiting a museum included that
easily be used for any museum field trip.

Also, the information on the MIA as well as the Walker Art Center that
also be accessed from ArtsConnected will be helpful for anyone who will
visiting Mpls. in April for the NAEA Convention.