Re: Field Trip

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 12:23:23 PDT

Excellent information! Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. My wife and I
just had our fifth child on the 26th of July at 4:50pm. His name is
Elijah Cole and he weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20 inches long.
Your advice will help me get a jump start this summer on planning a fun
and educational field trip!

I had also thought of asking Rhonda, yet I didn't want to wait till the
beginning of the semester! I appreciate all the advice and material you
have willing given me!

Ricardo

>>> pgstephens@attbi.com 07/23/02 08:07PM >>>

Ricardo:

I have sent the article to your school email via attachment (Word).
Hope it is of some help to you.

There are some wonderful people working in your district who can assist
you with information about how to plan your visits to the local museums.
 Nancy Walkup and Rhonda Sherrill both have lots of experience.

If you need a list of names of museum educators in Dallas or Fort Worth,
let me know.

Regards,
Pam