Careers in Art Poster

---------

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 08:34:51 PDT

Hi all,

I am sorry, I have not been keeping up with the postings -- I have been busy taking another course.....I happened to read today's postings and saw a few about art careers.....Last year there was a discussion about this and I posted a list to be made into a poster....well, I've redesigned it, becuase it was about 14 feet long!

This new one is in PDF format so everyone can open it, and it ends up to be about 3 1/2 feet long.  You need to trim off excess between pages and then glue them together to make a 'seamless' poster.  I am going to laminate mine - it was designed to go between two windows in the room......

Don't know if this is even relivant to the discussion that you all were having....but if it isn't - oh well, maybe someone will find it useful.  Hopefully the attachment works....I can't say I've ever seen attachments on this list......I guess I will find out tomorrow if it did not......

sue stevens, Ontario Canada