Re: Drawing Power

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 21:30:16 PDT

Craig, I would love to know if Florida State has any online courses in Art
Ed. I'd like to get my doctorate in art ed, but I'm planted right now in
Southwestern Mississippi. I used to have Dr. Jean Petsch (she got her
doctorate from Fla. State) for Art Ed at University of Southern Miss. Jean
said that Florida State has a great Art Ed Dept. Wish I could take
advantage of some more education.

Let me know,

Idus O. Arcement, M.A.E.