Eight Artists / Done

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 18:11:12 PDT

Sometimes you have to call a project finished. I'm not sure if
web pages are ever finished but I'm satisfied with these.
Check them out, there are over 22 pages, hundreds of pictures
and links to explore. I choose a diverse group of artists to
emphasize the diversity of my students.

        http://www.taospaint.com/EightArtists.html

The eight artists that my tables are named after are:

Georgia O'Keeffe
Mary Cassatt
Kathe Kollwitz
Margaret Bourke-White
Maya Ying Lin
Maria Martinez
Faith Ringgold
Frida Kahlo

You are welcome to use the web pages for your classroom.
That's why I created them. To keep student minds active
and exploring the world of art history via the internet.
All images on my pages were obtained from somewhere
out there in cyberspace. If you spot any error, misspellings,
bad links, etc. please let me know.

                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: