Re: need advice re slides to photos

---------

From: Myriam Ramos (cemy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 20:41:32 PDT

> Metal slide files, acid-free boxes, and slide pages made
of archival
> plastic (polypropylene and polyethylene) will keep your
colors true.

Maggie,
What you say is true for most cases. One different factor
for me is the humidity. I have had to throw away many,
many slides that were stored in metal slide cases because
the humidity changed their color. Of course the difference
is you are in Arizona and I am in Puerto Rico.
Myriam

  Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail (BETA)
  Caribe.Net - http://www.caribe.net

---