Re: Creating a Culture

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 11:10:48 PDT

Thanks for all your quick responses! The website
http://www.fluxus.org/museum/ is exactly what I wanted - thanks Leah! I
bought the book "Create a Culture", but have never heard of "Create a
City" - I'll have to look into that one! Here's what I have for "Create a
Culture" - Author Carol Nordgaarden, Illustrator Bev Armstrong. It is from
Creative Teaching Press, Inc. in Huntington Beach, CA 92649 ISBN #
0-88160-240-X . I purchased this book from a catalog that I don't normally
buy from, so I'm not sure who I got it from, but I also bought 2
how-to-make-books that are fabulous. I plan to incorporate the 2 ideas
(culture & books) into one lesson. I also did a quick search for Beauvais
Lyons (thanks Craig!) and came up with this website that definately warrents
further investigation! http://web.utk.edu/~blyons/default.html I am getting
more excited about this lesson by the minute! :-)
~Michal

---