Re: Creating a Culture

---------

bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 09:23:01 PDT

There is a paperback teacher guide called "Create a Culture" also one
called "Create a City" - about $15 each. I can't remember where I bought
mine and they are both at school now. I am using them this coming school
year with 3rd through 5th graders in conjunction with a multicultural and
architecture unit. Linda in OK