Creating a Culture

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 07:16:15 PDT

I have decided that summer is over and I must begin planning for the
upcoming school year. One project that I plan to begin with one of my middle
school classes is to have them create their own culture. There was a
discussion on this last spring, along with a great link to a website with
art created from a make-believe culture. Due to my computer crash I no
longer have that link, and I have searched the archives to no avail. Can
anyone help me? I really wanted to use that website.
~Michal

---