Re: loud, but not obnoxious...

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 19:44:53 PDT

> >>Sometimes I think the most creative and "with it" kids are also the
> loudest.<<
>

> Anyhow, I struggle whether to allow that casualness at times, but when they
> finally turn out an awesome video, it is hard for me to change my direction
> with that.

I had an amazing experience today,
Had a former student and his brother come out anfd go fishing on the lake where
I live. They are both out of school only a few years. When they were loading up
to leave, the older brother came up to the deck to thank me and gave me a hug!
This was a tought kid to handle in school and he got in more trouble after he
graduated. Was a likeable kid though. I must have hit a nerve somewhere. You
never know. That's what keeps us all ticking at our jobs. Aint it great? Made
my day!!!!!!!!!

Gelato

---