Check out Artsonia - lino cuts and more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 14:36:57 PDT

If you haven't been to the Artsonia site is a while - check it out. Bunki
told me she got lots of new project ideas from the site.
http://www.artsonia.com/

Search by project
http://www.artsonia.com/projects/

Choose from 2500 schools and 101 countries
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/

Winners of Dick Blick lino cut contest for 2002
http://www.artsonia.com/contests/dickblick/
You can see the winners and all of the entries. Lots of good examples!

Thanks Bunki for reminding me of this quality site. Does anyone on the list
have student art on this site?

Judy Decker

---