Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Need Help viewing mpeg video in Browser on i-Mac

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:36:46 PDT

I need help again:
        Some kind folks told me how to set things before but
I can't go back and read old mail cause I lost it all when I
reinstalled my hard drive. I know, back it up, back it up, etc.
        Anyway, what I want to do is view an mpeg movie, with
Quicktime, inside my browser's window. I'm on an i-Mac, using
Netscape 4.74. Right now when I click on a movie, like the one
I just posted of my granddaughter reading, it is downloaded
to my computer and I have to leave my browser and then
import the movie into quicktime to play it. The movies use to
be downloaded to my desktop but I tried to fix it and now
they are downloaded to a folder. I seem to be able to change
the settings to get them to download to almost anywhere
except my desktop.
        I want them to open and play automatically in the browser
window of Netscape. Can anyone out there help this dummy out.
                                        I Need Help, Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: