RE: pledge of allegiance

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 08:53:28 PDT

No, I don't think so, Woody. We all pick our battles. I don't worry
much about the pledge until I see someone being persecuted for not
saying it, or someone misrepresenting the intentions of the First
Amendment.

I figure that there are enough problems and enough of us, that if we all
work on some problem we'll make some progress.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---