Art Resource

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 04:56:19 PDT

Dear Krista,
    National Gallery of Art, has an education extension program, which
lends videos and slides to educators for free. You do pay for the
postage of sending the material back. Their address is
Department of Education Resources
Education Division, National Gallery of Art
4th st. and Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20565
Website address is www.nga.gov
Phone number 202-846-6270

    I got a number of things from this service this last spring. I
would recommend the video, Masters of Illusion for perspective for
around 6th grade and up. Picasso and the Circus video for first and
second grade.

Ellen Silverman

---