Advice on Ordering Supplies

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 17:47:04 PDT

After doing a lot of research on my own, I decided to ask all of you since
you hold the experience...

What company do you recommend ordering art supplies from? Since I am a new
art teacher and am working in a newly started art program, I am beginning
nearly from scratch...which one company would you most recommend for drawing
paper, construction paper, (the basics)?

Thanks for all of your help!
Krista