Tiffanie Reading

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 16:13:55 PDT

The triplets were over today to wish Poppie a happy birthday.
I shot this Mpeg video of Tiffanie reading her ABC's.
        http://www.taospaint.com/TiffReading7.24.02.html
It's difficult with all the competition for attention. They turn
4 years old in two months. They get to start tumbling and
dance classes then. We are taking them to the lake next
month. I'll be sure to get lots of pics of them
as we paddle around the lake in Poppies new canoe.
I hope everyone out there is enjoying there summer.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: