Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: drawing bicycles...or standing upside down

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 12:31:30 PDT

Just curious....does the teacher also stand on her head to illustrate
these right brain drawing activies? If so, I'd best invest in a pants
wardrobe for fall. What will NAEA and GETTY have us doing next? Sounds
like an interesting class. Do you draw with your toes?
Linda in Houston, where it's too hot to stand on your head...your scalp
would fry on the sidewalk.