Re: Foreground/middle/background: San D

---------

From: Teri Tucciarelli (teritucciarelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 10:07:27 PDT

Beth- I am also considering going for the NB certification this year. What
state are you in? I'm in Florida.

For the list, especially elementary teachers, have you seen the new Crayola
crayon maker? I was curious and purchased one to see if it would be worth
it to have one at school. (I had visions of recycling all the thousands of
crayon stubs that I have) It's not quite up to that task, but it is really
pretty neat. It does a really good job, it's just that it only makes 3
crayons at a time, and the process takes about 20 minutes. I think it might
be fun to use as a reward or center though. Kids can mix colors, make their
own creative crayons, etc. It comes with labels also. You can see it at
Crayola.com.