Re: Foreground/middle/background

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 06:21:46 PDT

Susan,
        Glad you mentioned including an exemplar to teach the lesson
around (Bierstadt). Of course all well developed or even simple
lessons are taught around a carefully selected exemplar. And, tying
the lesson in with something in the community is a great way to teach.
Of course we don't all have a Mt. Hood out our window. Unless, we all
move to Oregon. But as I understand it you only allow tourists not
new residents.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
揟he function of the overwhelming majority of your artwork
of your artwork that soars.              from: 揂rt & Fear