loud, but not obnoxious...

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 21:19:46 PDT

>>Sometimes I think the most creative and "with it" kids are also the
loudest.<<

I truly agree with that , for the most part the louder kids (not obnoxious)
that seem to get off task and visit often, always seem to turn out the best
projects....But those groups can be redirected back on task easier. Those
groups/kids are easy to indentify....

Then, granted there are some that are just loud and 'obnoxious' all the
time, and they usually dont create very good work. I am sure you all know
who that bunch is...For the most part, the loud and 'obnoxious' group that
just disrupts seemd to do the worst and that's the group I really have to
push to get them to complete a project. These groups/kids are much harder to
redirect....

Anyhow, I struggle whether to allow that casualness at times, but when they
finally turn out an awesome video, it is hard for me to change my direction
with that.

Gary O.
www.erhstv.com

---