Re: Drawing and talking,judy,judy,judy!!!!!

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 21:04:41 PDT

The day I start a project, and possibly even the second day, kids are
pretty quiet, but by the third day, they get noticeably more animated and
conversational. My students are really smart and quite creative.
Sometimes I think the most creative and "with it" kids are also the
loudest. I am amazed that they turn out the kind of work that they do
sometimes when they are so chatty and laughing a lot. But I also hear the
same thing from our English teachers and math teachers. Gifted kids are
often pretty spunky.

---