for Ricardo

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 20:36:54 PDT

Hi Ricardo
How nice that you can take your students out to the museum. I also teach in Texas and it is just about an act of Congress to get my students to the museum. Usually there is an educational curator who can help you plan your trip and arrange for docents. They will be able to suggest some activities as well to tie into your class work. If your museum does not have that service (which I highly doubt) then I suggest that you get over and see first hand what is there and prepare several assignments to correlate with the works that you find.

Hope that helps!
Barb in Texas