Re: Field Trip

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 18:07:28 PDT

Ricardo:

I have sent the article to your school email via attachment (Word). Hope it is of some help to you.

There are some wonderful people working in your district who can assist you with information about how to plan your visits to the local museums. Nancy Walkup and Rhonda Sherrill both have lots of experience.

If you need a list of names of museum educators in Dallas or Fort Worth, let me know.

Regards,
Pam